I can definitely use this in my classroom! Since I teach why the Earth has seasons, I can use www.wunderground.com to have students investigate how temperatures differ in the Northern Hemisphere compared to the Southern Hemisphere. In addition, I can use Google Docs to teach students how to create graphs, and have students submit paperless assignments. I can also share basic lab formatting with them, and perhaps have them create an online lab notebook?Since I have a Smart Board, I will also be able to share student work with the class, and compare the results that students get. I already use Blogger with my kids, but this might allow me to expand my students conversations be letting them view and compare data.Friday, June 12, 2009
I can definitely use this in my classroom! Since I teach why the Earth has seasons, I can use www.wunderground.com to have students investigate how temperatures differ in the Northern Hemisphere compared to the Southern Hemisphere. In addition, I can use Google Docs to teach students how to create graphs, and have students submit paperless assignments. I can also share basic lab formatting with them, and perhaps have them create an online lab notebook?Since I have a Smart Board, I will also be able to share student work with the class, and compare the results that students get. I already use Blogger with my kids, but this might allow me to expand my students conversations be letting them view and compare data.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment